Are you longing for the days when you had younger, smoother-looking skin? Would you give anything just to go back in time and enjoy a complexion that was free from fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging?
You don’t have to invent a time machine to get the younger-looking skin you’ve been dreaming about. In fact, all you have to do is explore the many anti-aging treatments now available at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA!
Meet Two Powerful Anti-Aging Treatments
Owned and operated by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics serves the greater Atlanta metro area. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, clients can choose from an extensive menu of treatments and procedures designed to unlock their hidden fountain of youth. Two of the most popular and powerful treatments include the Liquid Facelift with Bellafill, and the Vampire Facelift via PRP therapy.
Let’s explore more of these treatments – including which procedure might be best for your needs:
- Liquid Facelift: Think you need to undergo a traditional facelift procedure to get the results you’re looking for? Think again – with the Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley can use Bellafill injections to tighten skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and highlight facial contouring!
Bellafill is a unique collagen filler that can be directly injected into the treatment area. The collagen immediately works to improve volume and tighten sagging skin, resulting in a younger-looking appearance. Bellafill is FDA-approved for the treatment of wrinkles, scars, and lines – best of all, results can last for up to five years.
- Vampire Facelift: The Vampire Facelift procedure uses the power of your own platelets to regenerate your facial skin. During this procedure, platelet-rich plasma is removed from the blood and re-injected into the skin, promoting significant skin tightening and boosted collagen production. A syringe of Juvederm or Voluma is injected into facial areas to give the face a more youthful contour.
As to which procedure is best, it really depends on your goals. Are you looking for facial contouring in addition to anti-wrinkle treatments? Or are you more concerned with skin tightening? Dr. Kelley can work with you to help determine which treatment is right for you.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift and the Vampire Facelift, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more today!Learn More
When it comes to looking and feeling confident, your neck jowls are holding you back. Neck jowls can happen to anyone, no matter what their age. Maybe you lost a considerable amount of weight and your neck skin hasn’t kept up. Perhaps your genetics make you more susceptible to developing neck jowls (thanks, family!).
Neck Jowl Treatments with Exilis and HydroSculpt
While many neck jowl treatments involve surgery, there are a number of non-invasive procedures that can help contour and tighten the skin around your neck and jawline. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, Dr. Kelley uses a combination of Exilis skin-tightening treatments with HydroSculpt fat-burning injections, which help minimize the appearance of neck jowls. Here’s how the procedure works:
- First, the client will undergo Exilis treatments, which uses radiofrequency energy to heat up the dermis. This heat promotes the production of collagen, which results in a tightening effect. Exilis can also be used for body contouring, meaning fat cells around the neck will eventually be destroyed with continuous treatments. Exilis treatments are non-invasive, making this a great start for clients with excessive jowls.
- After administering the Exilis treatment, Dr. Kelley will inject HydroSculpt into the neck jowls. HydroSculpt contains fat-burning molecules that eat away at fat cells, which are eventually removed by the body’s waste processes. Most clients will need two to three treatments to see ideal results.
- Finally, Dr. Kelley uses carboxytherapy infusions to treat stubborn fat around the neck and jawline. This CO2 gas is injected into the treatment area to break up fat cells, all while stimulating new blood cells and rejuvenating the appearance of skin. By the time you’re done with this regimen, you’ll have a smoother, more contoured, and younger-looking neck!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about treatments for neck jowls, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. To Learn more call (770) 649-0094 today.Learn More
While traditional facelifts can still be the best way to eliminate sagging skin and lift the overall appearance of the face, there’s a growing population of people who want similar results – without going through the pain and frustration of surgery. These are the same people who want to minimize sagging skin, improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, and even lift their tired-looking eyes.
If you consider yourself one of them, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the ultimate non-surgical facelift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is pleased to offer one of the only non-surgical facelift treatments in the greater Atlanta area. This procedure utilizes multiple treatments, all of which are designed to help mimic the results of a traditional facelift. These treatments include:
- Exilis Elite: This handheld device to deliver radiofrequency energy to the treatment area. This heating sensation promotes collagen and elastin production, which leads to tighter and firmer-looking skin. This is why Exilis elite makes a great treatment for sagging facial skin, as it can lead to younger, tighter-looking skin. This procedure typically requires 2 sessions and is not painful and has no downtime.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Want to eliminate the appearance of sun-damaged skin? With Dr. Kelley’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments, you’ll uncover fresh, radiant skin that can make you look years younger. Cobb uses a fractional CO2 laser treatment called the Mixto laser, which simultaneously tightens skin, promotes collagen production, and increases cellular turnover.
- BellaFill: Dermal fillers can help restore facial volume in the face, as well as aging lines between your lips and your nose. That’s where BellaFill comes into play. Wherever this filler is injected, the skin appears lifted and feels firmer. What’s more, the results from BellaFill last for up to five years, making this one of the most economical dermal fillers out there.
You don’t have to undergo surgery to look your best. All you have to do is schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call 770-649-0094 to learn more or set up your complimentary consultation.Learn More
If the idea of getting a facelift alarms you, you’re not alone.
After all, a facelift is an invasive surgery that requires a lot of recovery time – not to mention that it can leave a lot of visible scars around your hairline and behind your ears. Add to the fact that it can be incredibly expensive, and it’s no wonder you’re not interested in undergoing this surgical procedure.
But if the idea of a more contoured and youthful-looking face intrigues you, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the Liquid Facelift at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
What is the Liquid Facelift?
The Liquid Facelift utilizes a combination of treatments that simultaneously tighten skin, replace lost volume, and eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Let’s take a quick look at the procedures involved with the Liquid Facelift:
- Exilis Elite Skin Tightening: One of the biggest benefits of a facelift is the ability to get tighter skin (this is done by pulling back the skin and muscle tissue). During a Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley will use Elixis Elite, an innovative laser treatment to stimulate collagen and elastin production within your facial skin. With multiple treatments, your skin will tighten and tone, which can make your face look more contoured and youthful.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Another major advantage to the Liquid Facelift is that it’s designed to target sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and other complexion flaws. Kelley uses the Mixto Fractional CO2 Laser to tighten and tone skin. This laser skin rejuvenation treatment can also be used to eliminate fine lines, reduce acne scars, and even fade the appearance of facial scars.
- Fillers: These can be used to fill deeper folds and replace volume that has been lost in the cheeks, temples and other parts of the face. Common fillers include Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane and Bellafill. During your Consultation, we will determine the best fillers for you.
- Botox: Forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet might be adding years onto your appearance. That’s why the Liquid Facelift includes Botox injections, which help relax and fade the appearance of stubborn wrinkles, creases, and fine lines.
Best of all, the Liquid Facelift is customizable, so you can get the exact treatment you need to look your absolute best.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift, call 770-649-0094 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
Botox is a purified protein that has been used for years to reduce wrinkles associated with facial expression. One of the most common areas Botox is injected is between the brows to soften frown lines. A new study published in the journal JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery finds that botox may improve the pliability and elasticity of skin for up to 4 months.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, more than 6.5 million Americans underwent botox in 2012. The procedure involves injecting the drug in certain areas of the face in order to temporarily relax the muscles that cause wrinkles.
For their study, Dr. James P. Bonaparte, of the University of Ottawa, and Dr. David Ellis, of the University of Toronto – both in Canada – set out to investigate the effects of botox on the skin.
Specifically, the researchers wanted to find out how botox affects two features of the skin that weaken as we get older: pliability (stretchiness) and elasticity (the ability to recoil).
“As one ages, these biomechanical properties change,” note the authors. “Of these age-related changes, the loss of skin elasticity appears to be the most prominent.”
Dr. Bonaparte and Dr. Ellis enrolled 48 women to the study with an average age of 55 who underwent botox injections to reduce the appearance of mild wrinkles of the forehead and around the eyes.
Among the 43 women who completed the study, the team found that the botox injections increased both the pliability and elasticity of their skin for up to 4 months – a duration similar to that of the muscle-relaxing effects of botox. After this time, the skin properties returned to baseline levels.
We have noticed an improvement in skin quality in our Botox patients. We offer advanced Botox techniques including the Nefertiti lift which helps the jawline to appear more defined. Our doctor also performs a procedure called Microtox which helps the skin to appear more lifted and tightened around the eyes and the neck. Botox can also be use to soften wrinkles around the mouth and help turn up the corners of the mouth.
Call (770) 649-0094 for more information.Learn More
Let’s face it: You love the idea of smoothing away your stubborn wrinkles and fine lines with a Botox treatment. You’d love to wake up with the kind of youthful complexion that will make your friends and family members beg you for the secrets to your younger-looking skin. You’d be ecstatic to peel away the years from your face, thanks to Botox…If only you weren’t so afraid of needles.
Painless Botox Treatments at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
Fearing Botox injections – or at least approaching the treatment with suspicion – is completely natural. At Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (serving the greater Atlanta area), many clients ask the same question as soon as they have their anti-aging consultation with founder Dr. Linda Kelley:
“Does Botox hurt?”
The answer is very reassuring. Despite the fact that Botox injections are made via a needle, the procedure itself is virtually painless. This pain-free component is owed to the fact that Dr. Kelley uses a numbing agent on the treatment area to help the client feel more comfortable during the procedure. The injection needle is also very small, which helps reduce the likelihood that you’ll experience discomfort.
During your consultation with Dr. Kelley, she’ll examine your face to see what could benefit the most from Botox injections. In addition to treating wrinkles and fine lines, Botox injections can:
- Soften smile lines
- Provide brow lifts
- Turn up the corners of the mouth
- Define the jawline
- Tighten skin on the neck and around the eyes
- Soften wrinkles around the mouth
- Improve the appearance of a pebbly chin
Botox treatments can be customized according to your desired results. No matter what areas you’d like to treat, you can find precisely what you’re looking for at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you’re interested in undergoing Botox treatments – or have concerns about pain during your treatment – schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics (serving the greater Atlanta, GA area).
Call 770-649-0094 for more information on Botox treatments at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics.Learn More
In recent years, Botox has had serious challenges to its dominance as one of the most popular anti-aging injections. Juvederm XC and Juvederm Voluma are two of the fastest-growing dermal injections, with many clients preferring this hyaluronic acid-based filler to classic Botox injections.
While Botox paralyzes facial muscles to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Juvederm injections use hyaluronic acid gel to instantly plump and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. What’s more, Juvederm injections last longer than Botox (12 to 18 months vs. six months).
You might know the differences between Juvederm and Botox – but what are the differences between Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma?
Let’s answer that question by taking a closer look at each anti-aging treatment:
- Juvederm XC: This dermal filler is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly those around the lips. Juvederm uses a thinner hyaluronic gel, which is injected into the treatment site. The gel immediately plumps up the treatment area, which causes wrinkles and fine lines to fade away.
What’s more, the hyaluronic acid – which is a natural compound found within the human body – encourages collagen and elastin production, which produces youthful-looking skin over the long-term. The results from Juvederm can last for up to two years.
- Juvederm Voluma: Naturally youthful faces have greater cheek volume than older faces; this is because the face’s fat hasn’t yet broken down as a result of the aging process. Juvederm Voluma helps clients achieve that natural cheek volume via a thicker hyaluronic acid gel. This gel instantly plumps up the cheek, providing much-needed volume and contouring. Juvederm Voluma is the only cheek volume treatment approved by the FDA.
While both Juvederm injections achieve different results, they’re actually designed to perfectly complement one another. Use both treatments to achieve a natural-looking face that will have your friends and family members begging to learn your secrets.
Discover Juvederm Injections at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
If you’re ready to turn back the clock, it’s time to discover the Juvederm family at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics – founded by Dr. Linda Kelley – is the premier anti-aging destination in the greater Atlanta area. call 770-649-0094 Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics today for more information.Learn More
Let’s face it: you know that going out into the sun without sunscreen is bad for you. You know that you’re supposed to take off your make-up at the end of every night. And you definitely know that if you want better skin, you shouldn’t smoke. But sometimes, life happens.
Unfortunately, those sunburns and late nights may have already taken a toll on your skin – and if your complexion has wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and any other signs of damage, you’ll need professional-grade skincare solutions.
That’s exactly what you’ll find at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
Repair Your Damaged Skin at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics (serving the greater metro Atlanta area) offers an eclectic menu of innovative skincare treatments designed to tackle your biggest complexion woes. Whether you want to eliminate sun damage or smooth away wrinkles and fine lines, here is one of the most powerful treatments for damaged skin:
- The first step will involve smoothing rough skin that might show signs of sun damage. To do this, Dr. Kelley will use a Mixto fractional laser for facial rejuvenation. This fractional CO2 laser is designed to do it all; in fact, it can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, reduce acne scars, fade hyperpigmentation, tighten crepey skin, and even reduce those hard-to-treat wrinkles around the mouth.
This laser uses pulses to permeate and heat the skin, which produces an immediate tightening effect. The heat also promotes faster cellular turnover, which helps push younger-looking skin to the surface.
- Kelley may also use a microneedling treatment with Dermapen, which makes tiny punctures in the skin (don’t worry – it only feels like a mild stinging sensation). Once these punctures have been made, the body goes into healing mode – which means that it produces an excessive amount of collagen and elastin to repair the wounds. Over time, this results in younger-looking skin with faded scars and minimized hyperpigmentation.
- In addition to these treatments, Dr. Kelley may also opt to alternate with medical-grade chemical peels, which effectively remove the dead and dull layer of skin on your face. These treatments can help speed up the renewal process, which means you’ll see faded scars and hyperpigmentation at a faster rate.
You don’t have to put up with damaged skin. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
Looking more youthful doesn’t always come down to simply removing wrinkles and fine lines from your skin. If you want to achieve an appearance that’s natural, radiant, and makes you look like you’ve taken a decade off your face, you need to tackle aging at multiple sources.
Ready to start peeling away those years? Then it’s time to make an appointment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta area). Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics specializes in using the most innovative anti-aging treatments around. As an anti-aging expert, Dr. Kelley combines many of these treatments to deliver the best results possible in less time.
One of the most popular combination treatments Dr. Kelley offers is the Exilis and Sculptra combo. Let’s take a closer look at how this can make you look younger, thanks to a combination of skin tightening and filling:
- Exilis elite is a popular FDA approved treatment that uses the power of radio frequency waves to help promote skin tightening within the deepest levels of the dermis. Exilis elite is an upgraded technology that is more effective. Exilis is often used for body contouring too, which means your treatment areas will look more streamlined and toned. Exilis heats up the skin cells, which promotes accelerated collagen production. The end result is tighter, firmer looking skin that seems to glow from within.
- Once you’ve tightened your skin, Dr. Kelley can use Sculptra to take your results to the next level. This treatment is ideal for clients who may have decreased levels of collagen, as it immediately replaces lost collagen and promotes natural collagen production within the body. Sculptra is delivered to the treatment area and immediately provides natural-looking volume, which can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds (the deep line that extend from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth). What’s more, the results from Sculptra can last for up to two years, making this a smart choice for clients who want to look good without major upkeep.
With this combination treatment, Dr. Kelley and Staff can have you looking younger, more radiant, and natural. In fact, don’t be surprised if your friends and family members start begging you for your anti-aging secrets.
If you’re ready to turn back the clock – and look your absolute best! – schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.
Many men and women have turned to dermal fillers to fill their fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate their face. These injectables restore volume in areas of the face, such as cheeks, and fill wrinkles to create a rejuvenated appearance. If you love fillers, then you will love the ArqueDerma Restoration Lift because this technique effectively extends the use of dermal fillers by 40%! Longer-lasting wrinkle treatment results is any patient’s dream.
What is the ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift?
In Latin, “arque derma” means “to inject into the skin” – and this is exactly what this treatment does. The ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift is a treatment that provides a natural, yet much more dramatic results than what can be achieved by dermal fillers alone. The ArqueDerma Lift uses strategic relocation vectors to direct the fillers to your facial hollows, where the treatment will have the biggest effect. By doing this, ArqueDerma helps you make the most of your filler treatment while seeing the best results possible.
The ArqueDerma Lift delivers highly pinpointed and advanced results that are tailored to a client’s specific needs. This ensures that every patient is given the results she wants without mistakes or overcorrection. The end result is perfectly beautiful and rejuvenated skin.
Discover the ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
If you’re interested in turning back the clock and seeing longer-lasting results, then schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today – (770) 649-0094.Learn More