Are you longing for the days when you had younger, smoother-looking skin? Would you give anything just to go back in time and enjoy a complexion that was free from fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging?
You don’t have to invent a time machine to get the younger-looking skin you’ve been dreaming about. In fact, all you have to do is explore the many anti-aging treatments now available at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA!
Meet Two Powerful Anti-Aging Treatments
Owned and operated by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics serves the greater Atlanta metro area. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, clients can choose from an extensive menu of treatments and procedures designed to unlock their hidden fountain of youth. Two of the most popular and powerful treatments include the Liquid Facelift with Bellafill, and the Vampire Facelift via PRP therapy.
Let’s explore more of these treatments – including which procedure might be best for your needs:
- Liquid Facelift: Think you need to undergo a traditional facelift procedure to get the results you’re looking for? Think again – with the Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley can use Bellafill injections to tighten skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and highlight facial contouring!
Bellafill is a unique collagen filler that can be directly injected into the treatment area. The collagen immediately works to improve volume and tighten sagging skin, resulting in a younger-looking appearance. Bellafill is FDA-approved for the treatment of wrinkles, scars, and lines – best of all, results can last for up to five years.
- Vampire Facelift: The Vampire Facelift procedure uses the power of your own platelets to regenerate your facial skin. During this procedure, platelet-rich plasma is removed from the blood and re-injected into the skin, promoting significant skin tightening and boosted collagen production. A syringe of Juvederm or Voluma is injected into facial areas to give the face a more youthful contour.
As to which procedure is best, it really depends on your goals. Are you looking for facial contouring in addition to anti-wrinkle treatments? Or are you more concerned with skin tightening? Dr. Kelley can work with you to help determine which treatment is right for you.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift and the Vampire Facelift, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more today!Learn More
When it comes to looking and feeling confident, your neck jowls are holding you back. Neck jowls can happen to anyone, no matter what their age. Maybe you lost a considerable amount of weight and your neck skin hasn’t kept up. Perhaps your genetics make you more susceptible to developing neck jowls (thanks, family!).
Neck Jowl Treatments with Exilis and HydroSculpt
While many neck jowl treatments involve surgery, there are a number of non-invasive procedures that can help contour and tighten the skin around your neck and jawline. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, Dr. Kelley uses a combination of Exilis skin-tightening treatments with HydroSculpt fat-burning injections, which help minimize the appearance of neck jowls. Here’s how the procedure works:
- First, the client will undergo Exilis treatments, which uses radiofrequency energy to heat up the dermis. This heat promotes the production of collagen, which results in a tightening effect. Exilis can also be used for body contouring, meaning fat cells around the neck will eventually be destroyed with continuous treatments. Exilis treatments are non-invasive, making this a great start for clients with excessive jowls.
- After administering the Exilis treatment, Dr. Kelley will inject HydroSculpt into the neck jowls. HydroSculpt contains fat-burning molecules that eat away at fat cells, which are eventually removed by the body’s waste processes. Most clients will need two to three treatments to see ideal results.
- Finally, Dr. Kelley uses carboxytherapy infusions to treat stubborn fat around the neck and jawline. This CO2 gas is injected into the treatment area to break up fat cells, all while stimulating new blood cells and rejuvenating the appearance of skin. By the time you’re done with this regimen, you’ll have a smoother, more contoured, and younger-looking neck!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about treatments for neck jowls, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. To Learn more call (770) 649-0094 today.Learn More
Your hands can be one of the first places to show signs of aging. Unfortunately, your hands are often overworked and neglected, making it much more likely that your hands will show wrinkles, age spots, and prominent veins.
To correct these aesthetic issues, Dr. Linda Kelley offers a unique hand rejuvenation treatment. This procedure has been created to correct and minimize the biggest signs of aging on your hands, including:
- Volume Loss and Prominent Veins: To help counteract the appearance of prominence veins, Radiesse – a wrinkle filler comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite – is used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected right into the hands, creating an immediate plumping effect. This volumizing effect helps reduce the appearance of prominent veins, as well as fade wrinkles and creases. Results can last for a year or more in most clients.
- Age/Sun Spots: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments can rejuvenate the skin on the hands, thus fading the appearance of sun spots and age spots. IPL treatments are gentler than most laser treatments, which is ideal for clients who may not have much time for recovery. IPL treatments also stimulate collagen production and skin tightening for long-term results.
- Sagging Skin: For tighter, younger-looking skin on your hands, Carboxytherapy treatments can be used. This treatment infuses carbon dioxide gas into the skin, which improves the appearance of sagging skin, stretch marks, and spider veins.
- Crepey, Creased Skin: Hands often suffer from “crepey” skin, which includes creases and wrinkles on paper-thin skin. Microneedling is used to help fade the appearance of creases, as well as improve the health and wellbeing of the skin. Microneedling creates tiny wounds in the skin, which prompts the body to kick-start collagen production to repair these microscopic injuries. The end result is younger, fresher-looking skin.
To learn more about hand rejuvenation, contact our Roswell, GA office – proudly serving the greater Atlanta area – by filling out our contact form or by calling us at (770) 649-0094.Learn More
While traditional facelifts can still be the best way to eliminate sagging skin and lift the overall appearance of the face, there’s a growing population of people who want similar results – without going through the pain and frustration of surgery. These are the same people who want to minimize sagging skin, improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, and even lift their tired-looking eyes.
If you consider yourself one of them, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the ultimate non-surgical facelift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is pleased to offer one of the only non-surgical facelift treatments in the greater Atlanta area. This procedure utilizes multiple treatments, all of which are designed to help mimic the results of a traditional facelift. These treatments include:
- Exilis Elite: This handheld device to deliver radiofrequency energy to the treatment area. This heating sensation promotes collagen and elastin production, which leads to tighter and firmer-looking skin. This is why Exilis elite makes a great treatment for sagging facial skin, as it can lead to younger, tighter-looking skin. This procedure typically requires 2 sessions and is not painful and has no downtime.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Want to eliminate the appearance of sun-damaged skin? With Dr. Kelley’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments, you’ll uncover fresh, radiant skin that can make you look years younger. Cobb uses a fractional CO2 laser treatment called the Mixto laser, which simultaneously tightens skin, promotes collagen production, and increases cellular turnover.
- BellaFill: Dermal fillers can help restore facial volume in the face, as well as aging lines between your lips and your nose. That’s where BellaFill comes into play. Wherever this filler is injected, the skin appears lifted and feels firmer. What’s more, the results from BellaFill last for up to five years, making this one of the most economical dermal fillers out there.
You don’t have to undergo surgery to look your best. All you have to do is schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call 770-649-0094 to learn more or set up your complimentary consultation.Learn More
Let’s face it: You love the idea of dermal fillers. You know that popular options like Juvederm and Restylane represent some of the best ways of smoothing out your wrinkles, all while adding natural-looking volume to your face. You’ve even heard that dermal fillers can be used to correct prominent nasolabial lines, which stretch from your nostrils to the corners of your mouth.
But there’s one thing that’s holding you back from experiencing dermal fillers for yourself – the upkeep.
BellaFill: The Convenient Dermal Filler
Sure, these treatments can last up to a year. But who wants to have to make a yearly appointment just to maintain a more youthful appearance? You’d rather go once every few years – because you have a busy life to lead!
If this sounds familiar, then it’s time to introduce yourself to BellaFill, a more convenient dermal filler that’s now available at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
BellaFill is a unique treatment that’s been approved for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds since 2006. BellaFill is known for adding immediate volume to the treatment area, as well as correctly wrinkles caused by repeated facial movements. BellaFill has also been shown to kick-start the body’s collagen production, which can help you look younger for longer.
So what’s the difference between BellaFill and other dermal fillers?
Simple: BellaFill lasts up to five years. That means clients won’t have to keep making yearly appointments just to maintain the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin. This treatment makes far more economic sense for many patients, which is why it’s such a popular treatment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
The procedure only takes a few minutes; in fact, many clients come in during their lunch breaks. Side effects are minimal, and generally include mild swelling and bruising. Clients should expect to see results last for up to five years.
Contact Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
For more information about BellaFill, schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.Learn More
All of that time spent ignoring our wellbeing is adding up in the form of extra poundage on that bathroom scale.
The Lighten Up Program at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics
For fast and effective weight loss, it’s time to introduce yourself to the Lighten Up Weight Management Program. Monitored by founder Dr. Linda Kelley and her Staff, the HCG Diet is a powerful way to quickly lose weight without resorting to unsafe or unhealthy methods.
This is a three-month plan, which is designed to maximize your weight loss, change lifestyle habits and help you get healthy. During this time, most clients can expect to see weight-loss results more than 25 pounds; what’s more, this weight-loss is from fat, not water or muscle. This medically monitored diet uses the HCG compound for one to two months. HcG is a natural hormone that encourages fat loss while protecting lean muscle. You will also eat a reasonable, healthy diet that is not an extreme, very low calorie diet. Typically, you will eat 1000-1200 calories a day,
The three-month Lighten Up Program at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics (serving the greater Atlanta, GA area) follows these key stages:
- A client is introduced to a reasonable calorie-controlled diet
- You will meet with Kim, our weight loss expert who will coach you and hold you accountable.
- Kim administers weekly Lipovite injections to encourage constant fat burning
- We teach you how to self-administer HCG injections to increase your body’s fat burning processes
- You’ll receive supplements to support the fat burning process.
- During month two, you will do a 2 week Detox.
- If needed, you may repeat another round of hcG.
With the support and monitoring from Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, you can ensure that you lose weight the safe and healthy way – and keep it off for good!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the HCG Diet, call 770-649-0094 schedule a consultation with Kim at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
If the idea of getting a facelift alarms you, you’re not alone.
After all, a facelift is an invasive surgery that requires a lot of recovery time – not to mention that it can leave a lot of visible scars around your hairline and behind your ears. Add to the fact that it can be incredibly expensive, and it’s no wonder you’re not interested in undergoing this surgical procedure.
But if the idea of a more contoured and youthful-looking face intrigues you, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the Liquid Facelift at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
What is the Liquid Facelift?
The Liquid Facelift utilizes a combination of treatments that simultaneously tighten skin, replace lost volume, and eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Let’s take a quick look at the procedures involved with the Liquid Facelift:
- Exilis Elite Skin Tightening: One of the biggest benefits of a facelift is the ability to get tighter skin (this is done by pulling back the skin and muscle tissue). During a Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley will use Elixis Elite, an innovative laser treatment to stimulate collagen and elastin production within your facial skin. With multiple treatments, your skin will tighten and tone, which can make your face look more contoured and youthful.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Another major advantage to the Liquid Facelift is that it’s designed to target sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and other complexion flaws. Kelley uses the Mixto Fractional CO2 Laser to tighten and tone skin. This laser skin rejuvenation treatment can also be used to eliminate fine lines, reduce acne scars, and even fade the appearance of facial scars.
- Fillers: These can be used to fill deeper folds and replace volume that has been lost in the cheeks, temples and other parts of the face. Common fillers include Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane and Bellafill. During your Consultation, we will determine the best fillers for you.
- Botox: Forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet might be adding years onto your appearance. That’s why the Liquid Facelift includes Botox injections, which help relax and fade the appearance of stubborn wrinkles, creases, and fine lines.
Best of all, the Liquid Facelift is customizable, so you can get the exact treatment you need to look your absolute best.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift, call 770-649-0094 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
Flabby upper arms can be a major source of low self-esteem in many men and women – and unfortunately, it’s also one of the most difficult parts of the body to target. While healthy eating and exercise can help reduce the appearance of larger arms, results are often difficult to see unless you’ve lost a considerable amount of weight.
Additionally, larger arms can be genetic, meaning many people might be facing an uphill battle to slim down the appearance of their arms.
If this sounds familiar to you, then you’re in luck: there’s a way to reduce arm fat and tighten your upper arms – without the expense, pain, or hassle of surgery – at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
How to Achieve Slim, Contoured Arms
Founded by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is Atlanta’s premier medical spa, specializing in innovative approaches to common cosmetic issues. From laser treatments and medical weight loss to anti-aging treatments, Dr. Cobb and her staff members pride themselves on helping clients live their best lives beautifully.
The staff is especially pleased to announce the arrival of Exilis, a new fat reduction treatment that promises to deliver contouring results to the upper arms. Best of all, Exilis doesn’t require the expense or hassle of surgery. The procedure is done via a small handpiece, which is rubbed over the upper arms over a treatment session of thirty minutes.
The handpiece is designed to deliver radiofrequency energy to the upper arms. This energy penetrates through the deepest skin levels and gently heats the treatment area causing the destruction of fat cells, which are removed from the body via natural waste processes. The heat results in an immediate skin tightening effect, creating a contoured appearance that takes inches from your upper arms.
To see your ideal results, you should expect to schedule three to five treatments over a two-month period. The end result is a tighter, more contoured appearance – without any surgery scars or downtime!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
Call (770) 649-0094 for more information about reshaping your upper arms with non-invasive Exilis treatments, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
Summer is finally in full swing – and in just another month, autumn will be on our doorsteps. But even though the season of sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes is almost here, you may still be focused on how to lose that stubborn stomach fat so you can show off your bikini body.
If you’ve been eating well and exercising as often as possible – and still struggling with your stomach fat – you may be considering surgical solutions. However, if the thought of an invasive procedure leaves you feeling cold, there’s another solution to your problem.
And you can find it at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
A Non-Invasive Approach to Reducing Stomach Fat
Founded by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is Atlanta’s premier medical spa, specializing in progressive medicine and precise aesthetics. The staff is especially pleased to announce the arrival of Exilis, a new fat reduction treatment that promises to deliver contouring results while tightening skin – all without the hassle or recovery time of invasive surgery.
Exilis is a powerful yet small device that uses the power of radiofrequency heat to encourage fat reduction within the stomach region. During the course of treatment, the heat energy penetrates the skin and gently heats the fat cells. The heat eventually destroys the fat cells, which is later removed from the body by waste processes. As a result, the treatment area becomes slimmer and more contoured, resulting in significant inch loss.
The heat from Exilis can also stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. This reaction is immediate and visible, as the skin contracts and tightens from the invigorating heat energy. This can help highlight the results of your fat reduction procedure.
There’s no downtime and no recovery associated with Exilis. Clients can expect to see ideal results after two to three treatments, which are usually scheduled within a two-month time period.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about reducing stomach fat without invasive surgery, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.
Call (770) 649-0094 Today!Learn More
Let’s face it: You love the idea of smoothing away your stubborn wrinkles and fine lines with a Botox treatment. You’d love to wake up with the kind of youthful complexion that will make your friends and family members beg you for the secrets to your younger-looking skin. You’d be ecstatic to peel away the years from your face, thanks to Botox…If only you weren’t so afraid of needles.
Painless Botox Treatments at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
Fearing Botox injections – or at least approaching the treatment with suspicion – is completely natural. At Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (serving the greater Atlanta area), many clients ask the same question as soon as they have their anti-aging consultation with founder Dr. Linda Kelley:
“Does Botox hurt?”
The answer is very reassuring. Despite the fact that Botox injections are made via a needle, the procedure itself is virtually painless. This pain-free component is owed to the fact that Dr. Kelley uses a numbing agent on the treatment area to help the client feel more comfortable during the procedure. The injection needle is also very small, which helps reduce the likelihood that you’ll experience discomfort.
During your consultation with Dr. Kelley, she’ll examine your face to see what could benefit the most from Botox injections. In addition to treating wrinkles and fine lines, Botox injections can:
- Soften smile lines
- Provide brow lifts
- Turn up the corners of the mouth
- Define the jawline
- Tighten skin on the neck and around the eyes
- Soften wrinkles around the mouth
- Improve the appearance of a pebbly chin
Botox treatments can be customized according to your desired results. No matter what areas you’d like to treat, you can find precisely what you’re looking for at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you’re interested in undergoing Botox treatments – or have concerns about pain during your treatment – schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics (serving the greater Atlanta, GA area).
Call 770-649-0094 for more information on Botox treatments at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics.Learn More