Let’s face it: You love the idea of dermal fillers. You know that popular options like Juvederm and Restylane represent some of the best ways of smoothing out your wrinkles, all while adding natural-looking volume to your face. You’ve even heard that dermal fillers can be used to correct prominent nasolabial lines, which stretch from your nostrils to the corners of your mouth.
But there’s one thing that’s holding you back from experiencing dermal fillers for yourself – the upkeep.
BellaFill: The Convenient Dermal Filler
Sure, these treatments can last up to a year. But who wants to have to make a yearly appointment just to maintain a more youthful appearance? You’d rather go once every few years – because you have a busy life to lead!
If this sounds familiar, then it’s time to introduce yourself to BellaFill, a more convenient dermal filler that’s now available at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
BellaFill is a unique treatment that’s been approved for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds since 2006. BellaFill is known for adding immediate volume to the treatment area, as well as correctly wrinkles caused by repeated facial movements. BellaFill has also been shown to kick-start the body’s collagen production, which can help you look younger for longer.
So what’s the difference between BellaFill and other dermal fillers?
Simple: BellaFill lasts up to five years. That means clients won’t have to keep making yearly appointments just to maintain the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin. This treatment makes far more economic sense for many patients, which is why it’s such a popular treatment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
The procedure only takes a few minutes; in fact, many clients come in during their lunch breaks. Side effects are minimal, and generally include mild swelling and bruising. Clients should expect to see results last for up to five years.
Contact Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
For more information about BellaFill, schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.Learn More
If the idea of getting a facelift alarms you, you’re not alone.
After all, a facelift is an invasive surgery that requires a lot of recovery time – not to mention that it can leave a lot of visible scars around your hairline and behind your ears. Add to the fact that it can be incredibly expensive, and it’s no wonder you’re not interested in undergoing this surgical procedure.
But if the idea of a more contoured and youthful-looking face intrigues you, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the Liquid Facelift at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
What is the Liquid Facelift?
The Liquid Facelift utilizes a combination of treatments that simultaneously tighten skin, replace lost volume, and eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Let’s take a quick look at the procedures involved with the Liquid Facelift:
- Exilis Elite Skin Tightening: One of the biggest benefits of a facelift is the ability to get tighter skin (this is done by pulling back the skin and muscle tissue). During a Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley will use Elixis Elite, an innovative laser treatment to stimulate collagen and elastin production within your facial skin. With multiple treatments, your skin will tighten and tone, which can make your face look more contoured and youthful.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Another major advantage to the Liquid Facelift is that it’s designed to target sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and other complexion flaws. Kelley uses the Mixto Fractional CO2 Laser to tighten and tone skin. This laser skin rejuvenation treatment can also be used to eliminate fine lines, reduce acne scars, and even fade the appearance of facial scars.
- Fillers: These can be used to fill deeper folds and replace volume that has been lost in the cheeks, temples and other parts of the face. Common fillers include Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane and Bellafill. During your Consultation, we will determine the best fillers for you.
- Botox: Forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet might be adding years onto your appearance. That’s why the Liquid Facelift includes Botox injections, which help relax and fade the appearance of stubborn wrinkles, creases, and fine lines.
Best of all, the Liquid Facelift is customizable, so you can get the exact treatment you need to look your absolute best.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift, call 770-649-0094 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
Looking more youthful doesn’t always come down to simply removing wrinkles and fine lines from your skin. If you want to achieve an appearance that’s natural, radiant, and makes you look like you’ve taken a decade off your face, you need to tackle aging at multiple sources.
Ready to start peeling away those years? Then it’s time to make an appointment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta area). Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics specializes in using the most innovative anti-aging treatments around. As an anti-aging expert, Dr. Kelley combines many of these treatments to deliver the best results possible in less time.
One of the most popular combination treatments Dr. Kelley offers is the Exilis and Sculptra combo. Let’s take a closer look at how this can make you look younger, thanks to a combination of skin tightening and filling:
- Exilis elite is a popular FDA approved treatment that uses the power of radio frequency waves to help promote skin tightening within the deepest levels of the dermis. Exilis elite is an upgraded technology that is more effective. Exilis is often used for body contouring too, which means your treatment areas will look more streamlined and toned. Exilis heats up the skin cells, which promotes accelerated collagen production. The end result is tighter, firmer looking skin that seems to glow from within.
- Once you’ve tightened your skin, Dr. Kelley can use Sculptra to take your results to the next level. This treatment is ideal for clients who may have decreased levels of collagen, as it immediately replaces lost collagen and promotes natural collagen production within the body. Sculptra is delivered to the treatment area and immediately provides natural-looking volume, which can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds (the deep line that extend from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth). What’s more, the results from Sculptra can last for up to two years, making this a smart choice for clients who want to look good without major upkeep.
With this combination treatment, Dr. Kelley and Staff can have you looking younger, more radiant, and natural. In fact, don’t be surprised if your friends and family members start begging you for your anti-aging secrets.
If you’re ready to turn back the clock – and look your absolute best! – schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.
Many men and women have turned to dermal fillers to fill their fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate their face. These injectables restore volume in areas of the face, such as cheeks, and fill wrinkles to create a rejuvenated appearance. If you love fillers, then you will love the ArqueDerma Restoration Lift because this technique effectively extends the use of dermal fillers by 40%! Longer-lasting wrinkle treatment results is any patient’s dream.
What is the ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift?
In Latin, “arque derma” means “to inject into the skin” – and this is exactly what this treatment does. The ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift is a treatment that provides a natural, yet much more dramatic results than what can be achieved by dermal fillers alone. The ArqueDerma Lift uses strategic relocation vectors to direct the fillers to your facial hollows, where the treatment will have the biggest effect. By doing this, ArqueDerma helps you make the most of your filler treatment while seeing the best results possible.
The ArqueDerma Lift delivers highly pinpointed and advanced results that are tailored to a client’s specific needs. This ensures that every patient is given the results she wants without mistakes or overcorrection. The end result is perfectly beautiful and rejuvenated skin.
Discover the ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
If you’re interested in turning back the clock and seeing longer-lasting results, then schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today – (770) 649-0094.Learn More
You pride yourself in always looking your best. That’s why you make every effort to eat right, get in a good workout, and dress in perfectly tailored fashions. Yet no matter how many expensive skin creams you slather on your face and neck at night, you just can’t seem to keep up with the march of time. Those wrinkles and fine lines seem to crop up daily whenever you look in the bathroom mirror – and your face is beginning to lose the volume that once kept those wrinkles at bay.
Fortunately, you’re not alone in your fight against the most pervasive signs of aging. At Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, also serving the greater metro Atlanta area, Dr. Linda Kelley and her staff members are pleased to offer a menu of anti-aging treatments designed to produce the most natural-looking results possible. Dr. Kelley has recently added Sculptra to her menu, which is an FDA-approved injectable dermal filler designed to treat the biggest signs of aging, including:
- Loss of facial volume, especially in the cheeks
- Fine lines
- Facial fat loss
- Sagging skin
Unlike Botox and similar injectables – which paralyzes facial muscles to create smoother-looking skin – Sculptra actually works with the body’s natural processes to stimulate collagen production level. As soon as Sculptra is injected into the treatment area, the skin’s collagen production level is kick-started, resulting in higher cellular turnover and smoother-looking skin.
Sculptra is also used to add volume to the cheek and temple areas. This is critical for producing the most natural results, as younger people have more facial volume. When combined with Botox or another filler, Sculptra can help create natural results that will leave your friends and family members guessing.
In order to see the results you want, you’ll typically have to go for three to four sessions. These sessions should be scheduled four to six weeks apart to achieve natural and maintainable results. Clients can expect a little bit of bruising or swelling at the injection site.
To learn more about Sculptra, schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today (770) 649-0094Learn More