Liquid Facelift vs. Vampire Facelift – Which is Better?
Are you longing for the days when you had younger, smoother-looking skin? Would you give anything just to go back in time and enjoy a complexion that was free from fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging?
You don’t have to invent a time machine to get the younger-looking skin you’ve been dreaming about. In fact, all you have to do is explore the many anti-aging treatments now available at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA!
Meet Two Powerful Anti-Aging Treatments
Owned and operated by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics serves the greater Atlanta metro area. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, clients can choose from an extensive menu of treatments and procedures designed to unlock their hidden fountain of youth. Two of the most popular and powerful treatments include the Liquid Facelift with Bellafill, and the Vampire Facelift via PRP therapy.
Let’s explore more of these treatments – including which procedure might be best for your needs:
- Liquid Facelift: Think you need to undergo a traditional facelift procedure to get the results you’re looking for? Think again – with the Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley can use Bellafill injections to tighten skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and highlight facial contouring!
Bellafill is a unique collagen filler that can be directly injected into the treatment area. The collagen immediately works to improve volume and tighten sagging skin, resulting in a younger-looking appearance. Bellafill is FDA-approved for the treatment of wrinkles, scars, and lines – best of all, results can last for up to five years.
- Vampire Facelift: The Vampire Facelift procedure uses the power of your own platelets to regenerate your facial skin. During this procedure, platelet-rich plasma is removed from the blood and re-injected into the skin, promoting significant skin tightening and boosted collagen production. A syringe of Juvederm or Voluma is injected into facial areas to give the face a more youthful contour.
As to which procedure is best, it really depends on your goals. Are you looking for facial contouring in addition to anti-wrinkle treatments? Or are you more concerned with skin tightening? Dr. Kelley can work with you to help determine which treatment is right for you.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift and the Vampire Facelift, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more today!Learn More
The Ultimate Non-Surgical Facelift
You love the idea of getting a facelift – but you’re not exactly in love with the idea of undergoing surgery.
While traditional facelifts can still be the best way to eliminate sagging skin and lift the overall appearance of the face, there’s a growing population of people who want similar results – without going through the pain and frustration of surgery. These are the same people who want to minimize sagging skin, improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, and even lift their tired-looking eyes.
If you consider yourself one of them, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the ultimate non-surgical facelift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is pleased to offer one of the only non-surgical facelift treatments in the greater Atlanta area. This procedure utilizes multiple treatments, all of which are designed to help mimic the results of a traditional facelift. These treatments include:
- Exilis Elite: This handheld device to deliver radiofrequency energy to the treatment area. This heating sensation promotes collagen and elastin production, which leads to tighter and firmer-looking skin. This is why Exilis elite makes a great treatment for sagging facial skin, as it can lead to younger, tighter-looking skin. This procedure typically requires 2 sessions and is not painful and has no downtime.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Want to eliminate the appearance of sun-damaged skin? With Dr. Kelley’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments, you’ll uncover fresh, radiant skin that can make you look years younger. Cobb uses a fractional CO2 laser treatment called the Mixto laser, which simultaneously tightens skin, promotes collagen production, and increases cellular turnover.
- BellaFill: Dermal fillers can help restore facial volume in the face, as well as aging lines between your lips and your nose. That’s where BellaFill comes into play. Wherever this filler is injected, the skin appears lifted and feels firmer. What’s more, the results from BellaFill last for up to five years, making this one of the most economical dermal fillers out there.
You don’t have to undergo surgery to look your best. All you have to do is schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call 770-649-0094 to learn more or set up your complimentary consultation.Learn More
Longest-Lasting Dermal Filler: BellaFill
Let’s face it: You love the idea of dermal fillers. You know that popular options like Juvederm and Restylane represent some of the best ways of smoothing out your wrinkles, all while adding natural-looking volume to your face. You’ve even heard that dermal fillers can be used to correct prominent nasolabial lines, which stretch from your nostrils to the corners of your mouth.
But there’s one thing that’s holding you back from experiencing dermal fillers for yourself – the upkeep.
BellaFill: The Convenient Dermal Filler
Sure, these treatments can last up to a year. But who wants to have to make a yearly appointment just to maintain a more youthful appearance? You’d rather go once every few years – because you have a busy life to lead!
If this sounds familiar, then it’s time to introduce yourself to BellaFill, a more convenient dermal filler that’s now available at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
BellaFill is a unique treatment that’s been approved for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds since 2006. BellaFill is known for adding immediate volume to the treatment area, as well as correctly wrinkles caused by repeated facial movements. BellaFill has also been shown to kick-start the body’s collagen production, which can help you look younger for longer.
So what’s the difference between BellaFill and other dermal fillers?
Simple: BellaFill lasts up to five years. That means clients won’t have to keep making yearly appointments just to maintain the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin. This treatment makes far more economic sense for many patients, which is why it’s such a popular treatment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
The procedure only takes a few minutes; in fact, many clients come in during their lunch breaks. Side effects are minimal, and generally include mild swelling and bruising. Clients should expect to see results last for up to five years.
Contact Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
For more information about BellaFill, schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.Learn More