As we age, we often focus on our face and not our bodies. Just like we lose collagen in our faces, we lose collagen in other areas. Sculptra BLT ™ may be your solution.
Sculptra is a unique filler. It stimulates YOU to make collagen. We love it for the face, restoring volume to the cheeks, temples and other areas of the face to give more youthful contours.
Sculptra is now being used to tighten skin in problem areas that can be difficult to treat. The chest, knees, abdomen, arms and hands.
Sculptra when used in these areas requires a different dilution. It is injected in a technique that has been trademarked by Nurse Injector Leslie Fletcher. Dr. Kelley is one of a few practitioners trained in this technique.
Contact us at 770-649-0094 to Learn More.Learn More
As we age we lose bone, fat and collagen. This can result of youthful facial contours. The youthful face is heart shaped with more volume in the upper face and less in the lower face. I love the combination of Sculptra and Exilis skin tightening for rejuvenating the face. Exilis uses radiofrequency to heat the skin stimulating collagen and elastin production. Sculptra is injected where volume has been lost- the temples, the cheeks, in front of the ears and the lower cheeks. Combining these two treatment modalities creates a synergy. Both procedures require the body to make collagen. The results occur over time and are very natural in appearance. A series of 3 or 4 Exilis treatments is recommended and 2-3 sessions of Sculptra. The result is more gradual, less obvious to others but can restore the heart shape to the face and firm up the skin.Learn More
Now that we have added Kybella to our office procedures, I want to give you an update on what we are seeing with our patietns. Kybella double chin treatment destroys fat cells under the chin. Our patients are complaining of minimal discomfort with the injections. I have found that using a numbing cream before the procedure makes it more comfortable. Also, using a small needle size helps with comfort. The next day there is swelling, but it typically can be camouflaged and patients are able to go back to normal activity. Most of our patients are seeing results after the second treatment. It appears that the fat destruction process may continue for longer that the 4 weeks. Combining this procedure with Exilis skin tightening helps improve the tone and texture of the skin. I also recommend a neck firming cream be used to enhance results.
Kybella is another tool in our tool box of injectable facial rejuvenation procedures. An overall plan for your face may include fillers for your cheeks, Botox for wrinkles and PRP for skin rejuvenation.Learn More
We are excited to announce that we now offer the Kybella treatment that targets that dreaded double chin. Kybella works by targeting and destroying fat cells. During this procedure injections of the fat burner medication are performed. For comfort, we offer numbing cream prior to the injections. The procedure does not take more than 15 minutes. There is no downtime and this is a nonsurgical procedure. Because there is destruction of fat cells, there is some swelling. Typically, two treatments are needed, spaced 6 weeks apart. Here are some results.
Are you longing for the days when you had younger, smoother-looking skin? Would you give anything just to go back in time and enjoy a complexion that was free from fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging?
You don’t have to invent a time machine to get the younger-looking skin you’ve been dreaming about. In fact, all you have to do is explore the many anti-aging treatments now available at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA!
Meet Two Powerful Anti-Aging Treatments
Owned and operated by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics serves the greater Atlanta metro area. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, clients can choose from an extensive menu of treatments and procedures designed to unlock their hidden fountain of youth. Two of the most popular and powerful treatments include the Liquid Facelift with Bellafill, and the Vampire Facelift via PRP therapy.
Let’s explore more of these treatments – including which procedure might be best for your needs:
- Liquid Facelift: Think you need to undergo a traditional facelift procedure to get the results you’re looking for? Think again – with the Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley can use Bellafill injections to tighten skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and highlight facial contouring!
Bellafill is a unique collagen filler that can be directly injected into the treatment area. The collagen immediately works to improve volume and tighten sagging skin, resulting in a younger-looking appearance. Bellafill is FDA-approved for the treatment of wrinkles, scars, and lines – best of all, results can last for up to five years.
- Vampire Facelift: The Vampire Facelift procedure uses the power of your own platelets to regenerate your facial skin. During this procedure, platelet-rich plasma is removed from the blood and re-injected into the skin, promoting significant skin tightening and boosted collagen production. A syringe of Juvederm or Voluma is injected into facial areas to give the face a more youthful contour.
As to which procedure is best, it really depends on your goals. Are you looking for facial contouring in addition to anti-wrinkle treatments? Or are you more concerned with skin tightening? Dr. Kelley can work with you to help determine which treatment is right for you.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift and the Vampire Facelift, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more today!Learn More
When it comes to looking and feeling confident, your neck jowls are holding you back. Neck jowls can happen to anyone, no matter what their age. Maybe you lost a considerable amount of weight and your neck skin hasn’t kept up. Perhaps your genetics make you more susceptible to developing neck jowls (thanks, family!).
Neck Jowl Treatments with Exilis and HydroSculpt
While many neck jowl treatments involve surgery, there are a number of non-invasive procedures that can help contour and tighten the skin around your neck and jawline. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, Dr. Kelley uses a combination of Exilis skin-tightening treatments with HydroSculpt fat-burning injections, which help minimize the appearance of neck jowls. Here’s how the procedure works:
- First, the client will undergo Exilis treatments, which uses radiofrequency energy to heat up the dermis. This heat promotes the production of collagen, which results in a tightening effect. Exilis can also be used for body contouring, meaning fat cells around the neck will eventually be destroyed with continuous treatments. Exilis treatments are non-invasive, making this a great start for clients with excessive jowls.
- After administering the Exilis treatment, Dr. Kelley will inject HydroSculpt into the neck jowls. HydroSculpt contains fat-burning molecules that eat away at fat cells, which are eventually removed by the body’s waste processes. Most clients will need two to three treatments to see ideal results.
- Finally, Dr. Kelley uses carboxytherapy infusions to treat stubborn fat around the neck and jawline. This CO2 gas is injected into the treatment area to break up fat cells, all while stimulating new blood cells and rejuvenating the appearance of skin. By the time you’re done with this regimen, you’ll have a smoother, more contoured, and younger-looking neck!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about treatments for neck jowls, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. To Learn more call (770) 649-0094 today.Learn More
Your hands can be one of the first places to show signs of aging. Unfortunately, your hands are often overworked and neglected, making it much more likely that your hands will show wrinkles, age spots, and prominent veins.
To correct these aesthetic issues, Dr. Linda Kelley offers a unique hand rejuvenation treatment. This procedure has been created to correct and minimize the biggest signs of aging on your hands, including:
- Volume Loss and Prominent Veins: To help counteract the appearance of prominence veins, Radiesse – a wrinkle filler comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite – is used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected right into the hands, creating an immediate plumping effect. This volumizing effect helps reduce the appearance of prominent veins, as well as fade wrinkles and creases. Results can last for a year or more in most clients.
- Age/Sun Spots: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments can rejuvenate the skin on the hands, thus fading the appearance of sun spots and age spots. IPL treatments are gentler than most laser treatments, which is ideal for clients who may not have much time for recovery. IPL treatments also stimulate collagen production and skin tightening for long-term results.
- Sagging Skin: For tighter, younger-looking skin on your hands, Carboxytherapy treatments can be used. This treatment infuses carbon dioxide gas into the skin, which improves the appearance of sagging skin, stretch marks, and spider veins.
- Crepey, Creased Skin: Hands often suffer from “crepey” skin, which includes creases and wrinkles on paper-thin skin. Microneedling is used to help fade the appearance of creases, as well as improve the health and wellbeing of the skin. Microneedling creates tiny wounds in the skin, which prompts the body to kick-start collagen production to repair these microscopic injuries. The end result is younger, fresher-looking skin.
To learn more about hand rejuvenation, contact our Roswell, GA office – proudly serving the greater Atlanta area – by filling out our contact form or by calling us at (770) 649-0094.Learn More
While traditional facelifts can still be the best way to eliminate sagging skin and lift the overall appearance of the face, there’s a growing population of people who want similar results – without going through the pain and frustration of surgery. These are the same people who want to minimize sagging skin, improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, and even lift their tired-looking eyes.
If you consider yourself one of them, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the ultimate non-surgical facelift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is pleased to offer one of the only non-surgical facelift treatments in the greater Atlanta area. This procedure utilizes multiple treatments, all of which are designed to help mimic the results of a traditional facelift. These treatments include:
- Exilis Elite: This handheld device to deliver radiofrequency energy to the treatment area. This heating sensation promotes collagen and elastin production, which leads to tighter and firmer-looking skin. This is why Exilis elite makes a great treatment for sagging facial skin, as it can lead to younger, tighter-looking skin. This procedure typically requires 2 sessions and is not painful and has no downtime.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Want to eliminate the appearance of sun-damaged skin? With Dr. Kelley’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments, you’ll uncover fresh, radiant skin that can make you look years younger. Cobb uses a fractional CO2 laser treatment called the Mixto laser, which simultaneously tightens skin, promotes collagen production, and increases cellular turnover.
- BellaFill: Dermal fillers can help restore facial volume in the face, as well as aging lines between your lips and your nose. That’s where BellaFill comes into play. Wherever this filler is injected, the skin appears lifted and feels firmer. What’s more, the results from BellaFill last for up to five years, making this one of the most economical dermal fillers out there.
You don’t have to undergo surgery to look your best. All you have to do is schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call 770-649-0094 to learn more or set up your complimentary consultation.Learn More
Let’s face it: You love the idea of dermal fillers. You know that popular options like Juvederm and Restylane represent some of the best ways of smoothing out your wrinkles, all while adding natural-looking volume to your face. You’ve even heard that dermal fillers can be used to correct prominent nasolabial lines, which stretch from your nostrils to the corners of your mouth.
But there’s one thing that’s holding you back from experiencing dermal fillers for yourself – the upkeep.
BellaFill: The Convenient Dermal Filler
Sure, these treatments can last up to a year. But who wants to have to make a yearly appointment just to maintain a more youthful appearance? You’d rather go once every few years – because you have a busy life to lead!
If this sounds familiar, then it’s time to introduce yourself to BellaFill, a more convenient dermal filler that’s now available at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
BellaFill is a unique treatment that’s been approved for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds since 2006. BellaFill is known for adding immediate volume to the treatment area, as well as correctly wrinkles caused by repeated facial movements. BellaFill has also been shown to kick-start the body’s collagen production, which can help you look younger for longer.
So what’s the difference between BellaFill and other dermal fillers?
Simple: BellaFill lasts up to five years. That means clients won’t have to keep making yearly appointments just to maintain the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin. This treatment makes far more economic sense for many patients, which is why it’s such a popular treatment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
The procedure only takes a few minutes; in fact, many clients come in during their lunch breaks. Side effects are minimal, and generally include mild swelling and bruising. Clients should expect to see results last for up to five years.
Contact Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
For more information about BellaFill, schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.Learn More