Are you longing for the days when you had younger, smoother-looking skin? Would you give anything just to go back in time and enjoy a complexion that was free from fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging?
You don’t have to invent a time machine to get the younger-looking skin you’ve been dreaming about. In fact, all you have to do is explore the many anti-aging treatments now available at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics in Roswell, GA!
Meet Two Powerful Anti-Aging Treatments
Owned and operated by anti-aging expert Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics serves the greater Atlanta metro area. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, clients can choose from an extensive menu of treatments and procedures designed to unlock their hidden fountain of youth. Two of the most popular and powerful treatments include the Liquid Facelift with Bellafill, and the Vampire Facelift via PRP therapy.
Let’s explore more of these treatments – including which procedure might be best for your needs:
- Liquid Facelift: Think you need to undergo a traditional facelift procedure to get the results you’re looking for? Think again – with the Liquid Facelift, Dr. Kelley can use Bellafill injections to tighten skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and highlight facial contouring!
Bellafill is a unique collagen filler that can be directly injected into the treatment area. The collagen immediately works to improve volume and tighten sagging skin, resulting in a younger-looking appearance. Bellafill is FDA-approved for the treatment of wrinkles, scars, and lines – best of all, results can last for up to five years.
- Vampire Facelift: The Vampire Facelift procedure uses the power of your own platelets to regenerate your facial skin. During this procedure, platelet-rich plasma is removed from the blood and re-injected into the skin, promoting significant skin tightening and boosted collagen production. A syringe of Juvederm or Voluma is injected into facial areas to give the face a more youthful contour.
As to which procedure is best, it really depends on your goals. Are you looking for facial contouring in addition to anti-wrinkle treatments? Or are you more concerned with skin tightening? Dr. Kelley can work with you to help determine which treatment is right for you.
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the Liquid Facelift and the Vampire Facelift, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more today!Learn More
When it comes to looking and feeling confident, your neck jowls are holding you back. Neck jowls can happen to anyone, no matter what their age. Maybe you lost a considerable amount of weight and your neck skin hasn’t kept up. Perhaps your genetics make you more susceptible to developing neck jowls (thanks, family!).
Neck Jowl Treatments with Exilis and HydroSculpt
While many neck jowl treatments involve surgery, there are a number of non-invasive procedures that can help contour and tighten the skin around your neck and jawline. At Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, Dr. Kelley uses a combination of Exilis skin-tightening treatments with HydroSculpt fat-burning injections, which help minimize the appearance of neck jowls. Here’s how the procedure works:
- First, the client will undergo Exilis treatments, which uses radiofrequency energy to heat up the dermis. This heat promotes the production of collagen, which results in a tightening effect. Exilis can also be used for body contouring, meaning fat cells around the neck will eventually be destroyed with continuous treatments. Exilis treatments are non-invasive, making this a great start for clients with excessive jowls.
- After administering the Exilis treatment, Dr. Kelley will inject HydroSculpt into the neck jowls. HydroSculpt contains fat-burning molecules that eat away at fat cells, which are eventually removed by the body’s waste processes. Most clients will need two to three treatments to see ideal results.
- Finally, Dr. Kelley uses carboxytherapy infusions to treat stubborn fat around the neck and jawline. This CO2 gas is injected into the treatment area to break up fat cells, all while stimulating new blood cells and rejuvenating the appearance of skin. By the time you’re done with this regimen, you’ll have a smoother, more contoured, and younger-looking neck!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about treatments for neck jowls, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. To Learn more call (770) 649-0094 today.Learn More