Let’s face it: You love the idea of smoothing away your stubborn wrinkles and fine lines with a Botox treatment. You’d love to wake up with the kind of youthful complexion that will make your friends and family members beg you for the secrets to your younger-looking skin. You’d be ecstatic to peel away the years from your face, thanks to Botox…If only you weren’t so afraid of needles.
Painless Botox Treatments at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
Fearing Botox injections – or at least approaching the treatment with suspicion – is completely natural. At Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (serving the greater Atlanta area), many clients ask the same question as soon as they have their anti-aging consultation with founder Dr. Linda Kelley:
“Does Botox hurt?”
The answer is very reassuring. Despite the fact that Botox injections are made via a needle, the procedure itself is virtually painless. This pain-free component is owed to the fact that Dr. Kelley uses a numbing agent on the treatment area to help the client feel more comfortable during the procedure. The injection needle is also very small, which helps reduce the likelihood that you’ll experience discomfort.
During your consultation with Dr. Kelley, she’ll examine your face to see what could benefit the most from Botox injections. In addition to treating wrinkles and fine lines, Botox injections can:
- Soften smile lines
- Provide brow lifts
- Turn up the corners of the mouth
- Define the jawline
- Tighten skin on the neck and around the eyes
- Soften wrinkles around the mouth
- Improve the appearance of a pebbly chin
Botox treatments can be customized according to your desired results. No matter what areas you’d like to treat, you can find precisely what you’re looking for at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you’re interested in undergoing Botox treatments – or have concerns about pain during your treatment – schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics (serving the greater Atlanta, GA area).
Call 770-649-0094 for more information on Botox treatments at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics.Learn More
In recent years, Botox has had serious challenges to its dominance as one of the most popular anti-aging injections. Juvederm XC and Juvederm Voluma are two of the fastest-growing dermal injections, with many clients preferring this hyaluronic acid-based filler to classic Botox injections.
While Botox paralyzes facial muscles to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Juvederm injections use hyaluronic acid gel to instantly plump and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. What’s more, Juvederm injections last longer than Botox (12 to 18 months vs. six months).
You might know the differences between Juvederm and Botox – but what are the differences between Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma?
Let’s answer that question by taking a closer look at each anti-aging treatment:
- Juvederm XC: This dermal filler is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly those around the lips. Juvederm uses a thinner hyaluronic gel, which is injected into the treatment site. The gel immediately plumps up the treatment area, which causes wrinkles and fine lines to fade away.
What’s more, the hyaluronic acid – which is a natural compound found within the human body – encourages collagen and elastin production, which produces youthful-looking skin over the long-term. The results from Juvederm can last for up to two years.
- Juvederm Voluma: Naturally youthful faces have greater cheek volume than older faces; this is because the face’s fat hasn’t yet broken down as a result of the aging process. Juvederm Voluma helps clients achieve that natural cheek volume via a thicker hyaluronic acid gel. This gel instantly plumps up the cheek, providing much-needed volume and contouring. Juvederm Voluma is the only cheek volume treatment approved by the FDA.
While both Juvederm injections achieve different results, they’re actually designed to perfectly complement one another. Use both treatments to achieve a natural-looking face that will have your friends and family members begging to learn your secrets.
Discover Juvederm Injections at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
If you’re ready to turn back the clock, it’s time to discover the Juvederm family at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics – founded by Dr. Linda Kelley – is the premier anti-aging destination in the greater Atlanta area. call 770-649-0094 Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics today for more information.Learn More
KYBELLA IS NOW AVAILABLE AT OUR OFFICE.
Kybella is the first injectable treatment for submental fat to get the FDA’s nod of approval. It was originally made by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. a company based in Westlake Village, California, which has been acquired by Allergan, the manufacturers of Botox.
Why Choose Kybella? It is a minimally invasive procedure that can significantly improve your chin profile. The treatment can be done in-office in less than 30 minutes. While most patients will experience a noticeable reduction in under-chin fat within 2 treatments. Up to 4 treatments may be required. Importantly though, you don’t need to undergo any anesthesia or invasive surgery to remove the fat beneath your chin.
Kybella must be administered by physicians with the requisite experience in handling injectables, and Linda Kelley, MD, has over 14 years’ experience in anti-aging medicine. Give Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics and Dr. Kelley a call today to learn more. If you are unhappy with the fullness under your chin we can help! Simply fill out the form in the top right corner or call 770-649-0094 to see if Kybella is right for you.Learn More
But if you spent much of this cold winter huddled away inside and eating your favorite comfort foods, the thought of revealing your beach body might leave you feeling a little panicked. Fortunately, there’s still time to get ready for that bikini. Here are the best tips for getting in beach body shape, courtesy of Dr. Linda Kelley of Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA:
- Start cleaning up your diet. While you don’t have to sacrifice every food you love, start incorporating more veggies into your daily meals. Aim for four servings of veggies per day, with a lean protein at most meals. Limit your treats to one day per week, where you can have a “cheat” day.
- Find a workout or fitness class that genuinely challenges you. Jogging on the treadmill can burn calories, but if you need to get that beach body, you need to shock your body and challenge your muscles. Sign up for a spinning class, try Zumba with a friend, or give an at-home program like Intensity or P90X a try.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day. This will flush away water weight, which can help you look less bloated and much leaner when you’re on the beach.
Of course, there’s a way you can get the beach body you’ve always wanted faster – and you’ll find it at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
Dr. Kelley offers a highly effective HCG diet, which is medically supervised and customized to your exact specifications. HCG is a powerful hormone that helps torch fat while kick-starting your metabolism; clients who have been on the HCG diet have lost as much as a pound a day.
Once you start your weight-loss journey, Dr. Kelley can use Exilis treatments to tighten skin and contour any trouble spots. Exilis uses powerful radiofrequency heat to destroy fat cells as well as promote collagen and elastin production. The end result is tighter, younger-looking skin that shows off all of your hard work.
Ready to get that beach body? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today.Learn More
Spring is officially here – and that means summer is soon to follow. But if you’re not ready for a season of tank tops, shorts, and dresses, then it might be time for a little push in the right direction.
If one of your trouble spots happens to be your love handles – the nice-sounding term for the excess fat that hangs over your hips – then it’s time to contour the fat so you look slimmer and toner in your jeans. While diet and exercise might not always target love handles, the innovative Exilis body treatment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is pleased to offer Exilis treatments to spot treat love handles and excessive fat around the hips and waist. Exilis is an effective treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to help remove fat in common trouble areas, including love handles, arms, thighs, stomach, and buttocks.
The way Exilis works is surprisingly simple; Dr. Kelley uses the handheld device to deliver radiofrequency energy to the love handles, which heats up fat cells. As these fat cells become hotter, they eventually become destroyed (this happens without damaging the healthy tissue surrounding the fat cells). Over time, these destroyed fat cells are removed from the body via waste removal processes.
As an added bonus, the same heating sensation promotes collagen and elastin production, which leads to tighter and firmer-looking skin. This benefit is why Exilis is often used as an anti-aging treatment, in addition to body contouring.
Interested in undergoing an Exilis treatment? Many clients often report seeing results after a single session, but for ideal results, you’ll need to undergo four to six treatments. Some clients even report seeing a reduction of two to four inches from their waistlines.
One of the biggest advantages of undergoing this treatment is that there’s no recovery time; you can return to your normal activities after your treatment.
For more information about the Exilis treatment and how it can help reduce your love handles, call (770) 649-0094 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
Let’s face it: you know that going out into the sun without sunscreen is bad for you. You know that you’re supposed to take off your make-up at the end of every night. And you definitely know that if you want better skin, you shouldn’t smoke. But sometimes, life happens.
Unfortunately, those sunburns and late nights may have already taken a toll on your skin – and if your complexion has wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and any other signs of damage, you’ll need professional-grade skincare solutions.
That’s exactly what you’ll find at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA.
Repair Your Damaged Skin at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics (serving the greater metro Atlanta area) offers an eclectic menu of innovative skincare treatments designed to tackle your biggest complexion woes. Whether you want to eliminate sun damage or smooth away wrinkles and fine lines, here is one of the most powerful treatments for damaged skin:
- The first step will involve smoothing rough skin that might show signs of sun damage. To do this, Dr. Kelley will use a Mixto fractional laser for facial rejuvenation. This fractional CO2 laser is designed to do it all; in fact, it can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, reduce acne scars, fade hyperpigmentation, tighten crepey skin, and even reduce those hard-to-treat wrinkles around the mouth.
This laser uses pulses to permeate and heat the skin, which produces an immediate tightening effect. The heat also promotes faster cellular turnover, which helps push younger-looking skin to the surface.
- Kelley may also use a microneedling treatment with Dermapen, which makes tiny punctures in the skin (don’t worry – it only feels like a mild stinging sensation). Once these punctures have been made, the body goes into healing mode – which means that it produces an excessive amount of collagen and elastin to repair the wounds. Over time, this results in younger-looking skin with faded scars and minimized hyperpigmentation.
- In addition to these treatments, Dr. Kelley may also opt to alternate with medical-grade chemical peels, which effectively remove the dead and dull layer of skin on your face. These treatments can help speed up the renewal process, which means you’ll see faded scars and hyperpigmentation at a faster rate.
You don’t have to put up with damaged skin. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More