Looking more youthful doesn’t always come down to simply removing wrinkles and fine lines from your skin. If you want to achieve an appearance that’s natural, radiant, and makes you look like you’ve taken a decade off your face, you need to tackle aging at multiple sources.
Ready to start peeling away those years? Then it’s time to make an appointment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta area). Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics specializes in using the most innovative anti-aging treatments around. As an anti-aging expert, Dr. Kelley combines many of these treatments to deliver the best results possible in less time.
One of the most popular combination treatments Dr. Kelley offers is the Exilis and Sculptra combo. Let’s take a closer look at how this can make you look younger, thanks to a combination of skin tightening and filling:
- Exilis elite is a popular FDA approved treatment that uses the power of radio frequency waves to help promote skin tightening within the deepest levels of the dermis. Exilis elite is an upgraded technology that is more effective. Exilis is often used for body contouring too, which means your treatment areas will look more streamlined and toned. Exilis heats up the skin cells, which promotes accelerated collagen production. The end result is tighter, firmer looking skin that seems to glow from within.
- Once you’ve tightened your skin, Dr. Kelley can use Sculptra to take your results to the next level. This treatment is ideal for clients who may have decreased levels of collagen, as it immediately replaces lost collagen and promotes natural collagen production within the body. Sculptra is delivered to the treatment area and immediately provides natural-looking volume, which can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds (the deep line that extend from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth). What’s more, the results from Sculptra can last for up to two years, making this a smart choice for clients who want to look good without major upkeep.
With this combination treatment, Dr. Kelley and Staff can have you looking younger, more radiant, and natural. In fact, don’t be surprised if your friends and family members start begging you for your anti-aging secrets.
If you’re ready to turn back the clock – and look your absolute best! – schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.
It’s already the start of February – and that means your New Year’s resolutions have been in full swing for over a month. Or have they been? Less than ten percent of people stick to their resolutions throughout the year, with many of these people ditching their goals by the last week in January. One of the most popular resolutions is to lose weight – so if you want to stick to your goals, you need a weight-loss plan that will actually work.
Many weight-loss resolutions fail because they’re not properly planned and monitored by an expert. After all, it can be difficult to stick to a diet or an exercise plan when you’re not accountable to anyone. Fortunately, there’s a way to safely lose weight, all while enjoying skin-tightening and toning benefits…
And you’ll only find it at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics, based in the greater Atlanta, GA area.
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics specializes in medically-supervised weight loss plans, as well as body sculpting and skin tightening treatments. If you’re interested in losing weight, sculpting your body, and tightening your skin, here’s what you’ll discover at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics:
- You’ll meet with Dr. Kelley, who will take a blood sample and assess your medical history, eating habits, and exercise regimen. This can help Dr. Kelley determine if you’re a viable candidate for this program.
- You’ll receive a weekly supply of hcG-sublingual drops or injections, which is a natural hormone that has been shown to lead to significant yet safe weight loss over a shorter period of time. You’ll be monitored by Dr. Kelley and her staff each week to view your results, as well as talk about your experiences on this program. The program lasts for 13-weeks, with many clients losing between 15 to 20 pounds.
- During the treatment, you’ll undergo Exilis treatments, which is a unique skin tightening and sculpting treatment. Exilis uses radiofrequency energy to heat up fat cells beneath the skin’s surface, thus causing them to shrink and eventually be removed by the body’s waste processes. Exilis also encourages skin tightening and smoothing, which can help you show off the results of all your hard work.
For more information about Dr. Kelley’s weight loss management and Exilis body sculpting, schedule a consultation at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA – serving the Atlanta metro – today. Simply fill out the form in the top right corner or call 770-649-0094.