All of that time spent ignoring our wellbeing is adding up in the form of extra poundage on that bathroom scale.
The Lighten Up Program at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics
For fast and effective weight loss, it’s time to introduce yourself to the Lighten Up Weight Management Program. Monitored by founder Dr. Linda Kelley and her Staff, the HCG Diet is a powerful way to quickly lose weight without resorting to unsafe or unhealthy methods.
This is a three-month plan, which is designed to maximize your weight loss, change lifestyle habits and help you get healthy. During this time, most clients can expect to see weight-loss results more than 25 pounds; what’s more, this weight-loss is from fat, not water or muscle. This medically monitored diet uses the HCG compound for one to two months. HcG is a natural hormone that encourages fat loss while protecting lean muscle. You will also eat a reasonable, healthy diet that is not an extreme, very low calorie diet. Typically, you will eat 1000-1200 calories a day,
The three-month Lighten Up Program at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics (serving the greater Atlanta, GA area) follows these key stages:
- A client is introduced to a reasonable calorie-controlled diet
- You will meet with Kim, our weight loss expert who will coach you and hold you accountable.
- Kim administers weekly Lipovite injections to encourage constant fat burning
- We teach you how to self-administer HCG injections to increase your body’s fat burning processes
- You’ll receive supplements to support the fat burning process.
- During month two, you will do a 2 week Detox.
- If needed, you may repeat another round of hcG.
With the support and monitoring from Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, you can ensure that you lose weight the safe and healthy way – and keep it off for good!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the HCG Diet, call 770-649-0094 schedule a consultation with Kim at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More
But if you spent much of this cold winter huddled away inside and eating your favorite comfort foods, the thought of revealing your beach body might leave you feeling a little panicked. Fortunately, there’s still time to get ready for that bikini. Here are the best tips for getting in beach body shape, courtesy of Dr. Linda Kelley of Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA:
- Start cleaning up your diet. While you don’t have to sacrifice every food you love, start incorporating more veggies into your daily meals. Aim for four servings of veggies per day, with a lean protein at most meals. Limit your treats to one day per week, where you can have a “cheat” day.
- Find a workout or fitness class that genuinely challenges you. Jogging on the treadmill can burn calories, but if you need to get that beach body, you need to shock your body and challenge your muscles. Sign up for a spinning class, try Zumba with a friend, or give an at-home program like Intensity or P90X a try.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day. This will flush away water weight, which can help you look less bloated and much leaner when you’re on the beach.
Of course, there’s a way you can get the beach body you’ve always wanted faster – and you’ll find it at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
Dr. Kelley offers a highly effective HCG diet, which is medically supervised and customized to your exact specifications. HCG is a powerful hormone that helps torch fat while kick-starting your metabolism; clients who have been on the HCG diet have lost as much as a pound a day.
Once you start your weight-loss journey, Dr. Kelley can use Exilis treatments to tighten skin and contour any trouble spots. Exilis uses powerful radiofrequency heat to destroy fat cells as well as promote collagen and elastin production. The end result is tighter, younger-looking skin that shows off all of your hard work.
Ready to get that beach body? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA today.Learn More