All of that time spent ignoring our wellbeing is adding up in the form of extra poundage on that bathroom scale.
The Lighten Up Program at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics
For fast and effective weight loss, it’s time to introduce yourself to the Lighten Up Weight Management Program. Monitored by founder Dr. Linda Kelley and her Staff, the HCG Diet is a powerful way to quickly lose weight without resorting to unsafe or unhealthy methods.
This is a three-month plan, which is designed to maximize your weight loss, change lifestyle habits and help you get healthy. During this time, most clients can expect to see weight-loss results more than 25 pounds; what’s more, this weight-loss is from fat, not water or muscle. This medically monitored diet uses the HCG compound for one to two months. HcG is a natural hormone that encourages fat loss while protecting lean muscle. You will also eat a reasonable, healthy diet that is not an extreme, very low calorie diet. Typically, you will eat 1000-1200 calories a day,
The three-month Lighten Up Program at Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics (serving the greater Atlanta, GA area) follows these key stages:
- A client is introduced to a reasonable calorie-controlled diet
- You will meet with Kim, our weight loss expert who will coach you and hold you accountable.
- Kim administers weekly Lipovite injections to encourage constant fat burning
- We teach you how to self-administer HCG injections to increase your body’s fat burning processes
- You’ll receive supplements to support the fat burning process.
- During month two, you will do a 2 week Detox.
- If needed, you may repeat another round of hcG.
With the support and monitoring from Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics, you can ensure that you lose weight the safe and healthy way – and keep it off for good!
Contact Cobb Wellness & Aesthetics Today
For more information about the HCG Diet, call 770-649-0094 schedule a consultation with Kim at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area.Learn More