“I was an engineer before becoming a doctor and I appreciate the combination of physics and artistry represented by the Arquederma technique. It is a truly amazing technique that uses fillers like Juvederm and Perlane to lift the skin. It appears so natural and makes so much sense. “
Arquederma is an innovative filler technique developed by Leslie Fletcher RN. This procedure uses hyaluronic acid fillers to lift the skin.
I evaluate and assess the face to see where volume has shifted. Commonly there is a loss of volume and/or a shift in the midcheek area. (Look at the full, rosy cheeks of children).As we age, the contours of the face can change because of loss of volume or the shift of volume downward. Assessing the face for hollows, volume shifts and losses helps me to determine the best way to perform Arquederma. Your own volume is lifted back up with threads of the filler. It requires multiple injections during a session and your cooperation and input as the filler is placed. This procedure does not result in the overfilled look often seen in the midface.
Areas that can be enhanced:
- Lateral brow
- Dimpling that often occurs between the mouth corners and the jawline
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
The placement of the filler typically stimulates the collagen response and about 4-6 weeks after the treatment the skin appears healthier. This procedure is great in combination with our advanced Botox technique called Microtox
Benefits of Arquederma
- Natural result, not over filled appearance
- The results last about 40% longer than when hyalouronic filler is injected with traditional techniques
- Collagen is stimulated resulting in a lifted appearance and improvement in skin tone and texture
- The face is recontoured and sculpted to fill in hollows, lift the jowls, cheeks, mouth corners and brows
- Results get better with time
Call 770-649-0094 to set up your Consultation at our office or fill out the form on the right side of this page.