Your hands can be one of the first places to show signs of aging. Unfortunately, your hands are often overworked and neglected, making it much more likely that your hands will show wrinkles, age spots, and prominent veins.
To correct these aesthetic issues, Dr. Linda Kelley offers a unique hand rejuvenation treatment. This procedure has been created to correct and minimize the biggest signs of aging on your hands, including:
- Volume Loss and Prominent Veins: To help counteract the appearance of prominence veins, Radiesse – a wrinkle filler comprised of calcium hydroxylapatite – is used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected right into the hands, creating an immediate plumping effect. This volumizing effect helps reduce the appearance of prominent veins, as well as fade wrinkles and creases. Results can last for a year or more in most clients.
- Age/Sun Spots: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments can rejuvenate the skin on the hands, thus fading the appearance of sun spots and age spots. IPL treatments are gentler than most laser treatments, which is ideal for clients who may not have much time for recovery. IPL treatments also stimulate collagen production and skin tightening for long-term results.
- Sagging Skin: For tighter, younger-looking skin on your hands, Carboxytherapy treatments can be used. This treatment infuses carbon dioxide gas into the skin, which improves the appearance of sagging skin, stretch marks, and spider veins.
- Crepey, Creased Skin: Hands often suffer from “crepey” skin, which includes creases and wrinkles on paper-thin skin. Microneedling is used to help fade the appearance of creases, as well as improve the health and wellbeing of the skin. Microneedling creates tiny wounds in the skin, which prompts the body to kick-start collagen production to repair these microscopic injuries. The end result is younger, fresher-looking skin.
To learn more about hand rejuvenation, contact our Roswell, GA office – proudly serving the greater Atlanta area – by filling out our contact form or by calling us at (770) 649-0094.Learn More
While traditional facelifts can still be the best way to eliminate sagging skin and lift the overall appearance of the face, there’s a growing population of people who want similar results – without going through the pain and frustration of surgery. These are the same people who want to minimize sagging skin, improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, and even lift their tired-looking eyes.
If you consider yourself one of them, then it’s time to introduce yourself to the ultimate non-surgical facelift at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
Owned and operated by Dr. Linda Kelley, Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics is pleased to offer one of the only non-surgical facelift treatments in the greater Atlanta area. This procedure utilizes multiple treatments, all of which are designed to help mimic the results of a traditional facelift. These treatments include:
- Exilis Elite: This handheld device to deliver radiofrequency energy to the treatment area. This heating sensation promotes collagen and elastin production, which leads to tighter and firmer-looking skin. This is why Exilis elite makes a great treatment for sagging facial skin, as it can lead to younger, tighter-looking skin. This procedure typically requires 2 sessions and is not painful and has no downtime.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: Want to eliminate the appearance of sun-damaged skin? With Dr. Kelley’s laser skin rejuvenation treatments, you’ll uncover fresh, radiant skin that can make you look years younger. Cobb uses a fractional CO2 laser treatment called the Mixto laser, which simultaneously tightens skin, promotes collagen production, and increases cellular turnover.
- BellaFill: Dermal fillers can help restore facial volume in the face, as well as aging lines between your lips and your nose. That’s where BellaFill comes into play. Wherever this filler is injected, the skin appears lifted and feels firmer. What’s more, the results from BellaFill last for up to five years, making this one of the most economical dermal fillers out there.
You don’t have to undergo surgery to look your best. All you have to do is schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call 770-649-0094 to learn more or set up your complimentary consultation.Learn More
Let’s face it: You love the idea of dermal fillers. You know that popular options like Juvederm and Restylane represent some of the best ways of smoothing out your wrinkles, all while adding natural-looking volume to your face. You’ve even heard that dermal fillers can be used to correct prominent nasolabial lines, which stretch from your nostrils to the corners of your mouth.
But there’s one thing that’s holding you back from experiencing dermal fillers for yourself – the upkeep.
BellaFill: The Convenient Dermal Filler
Sure, these treatments can last up to a year. But who wants to have to make a yearly appointment just to maintain a more youthful appearance? You’d rather go once every few years – because you have a busy life to lead!
If this sounds familiar, then it’s time to introduce yourself to BellaFill, a more convenient dermal filler that’s now available at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA (also serving the greater Atlanta metro area).
BellaFill is a unique treatment that’s been approved for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds since 2006. BellaFill is known for adding immediate volume to the treatment area, as well as correctly wrinkles caused by repeated facial movements. BellaFill has also been shown to kick-start the body’s collagen production, which can help you look younger for longer.
So what’s the difference between BellaFill and other dermal fillers?
Simple: BellaFill lasts up to five years. That means clients won’t have to keep making yearly appointments just to maintain the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin. This treatment makes far more economic sense for many patients, which is why it’s such a popular treatment at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics.
The procedure only takes a few minutes; in fact, many clients come in during their lunch breaks. Side effects are minimal, and generally include mild swelling and bruising. Clients should expect to see results last for up to five years.
Contact Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics
For more information about BellaFill, schedule a consultation with Dr. Linda Kelley at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell, GA. Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics also serves the greater metro Atlanta area. Call (770) 649-0094 to learn more.Learn More